WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE RAINBOW
We find that guests have the optimum experience at the Rainbow Motel when expectations are made perfectly clear. So we ask that you please read through the fine print below and click the accept button on the bottom of the page to confirm you accept all conditions set forth.
PAPER, PAPER + MORE PAPER
When checking in to The Rainbow, all guests are required to complete these steps:
- Provide legal ID. We will make copies.
- Guests are required to provide a Credit Card and to sign an Authorization to cover all room charges and damages.
- Guests must accept our terms of service prior to occupying a guest room.
- Guests must prepay their full reservation for the entire term of their stay prior to check in.
- Our Queen Rooms are based on double occupancy. If available, you can rent one twin roll-away bed for $15/night to allow for a child (under 12 years) to have his/her own bed. Please contact us to confirm availability prior to confirming your reservation.
- Our Full Rooms are also based double occupancy. If available, you can rent one roll-away bed for $15/night to allow for a child (under 12 years) to have his/her own bed. Please contact us to confirm availability prior to confirming your reservation.
- Our rooms are modestly sized, actually. A roll-away bed is going to make the room cramped.
No one likes to cancel plans. It’s important to understand that last-minute cancellations affect other customers from booking rooms.
- If you cancel your room reservation more than 3 days before your scheduled arrival, you will be given a full refund. Example: if you are meant to check in on Friday, contact us by Tuesday for a full refund.
- Because we don't overbook our property, rooms canceled less than 3 days before a reservation are subject to a cancellation fee equal to the first night’s stay. When you reserve a room, others are prevented from booking that room. If we are able to rebook your room, no fee will be applied, and we will refund your stay.
- If you fail to cancel your reservation and do not check in, you will be charged for the first night of your booking, and the remainder of your stay will be cancelled.
- If you must leave before your scheduled departure date, please understand that we will charge you for your unused room nights UNLESS we are able to fill your room for the nights you pre-booked.
Our check in time is 3-6 pm. If you need to check in earlier than 3 pm or after 6 pm, please be aware of the following:
- We are not available in the lobby from Noon to 3 pm. We use the hours of 12 – 3 pm to run errands and clean.
- If you want to check in prior to 3 pm, please call the morning of your arrival to confirm if that is possible. If the room is cleaned and ready for your arrival, you will be able to check in early. Please note that Saturdays and Sundays are generally the hardest days for early check-ins as they are the busiest for cleaning.
- If you plan to arrive after 6 pm, please let us know and we will make special arrangements to meet you to check in. Your room must be fully pre-paid in order to check in after 6 pm.
The Rainbow has a reputation of providing a welcoming atmosphere and über-clean premises.
When you stay 1-2 nights, daily cleaning service is not offered. We are happy to refresh towels and take out your trash if you request these services. Please speak with staff to when you arrive to organize and special requests.
When you stay 3 nights or more, we will change the bed linens and towels and clean the bathroom every third day.
If you are a weekly guest with The Rainbow, your room will be cleaned weekly.
ROOM CHARGES AND DAMAGE
Our booking system tracks room charges and damages. You will be charged at checkout for any ancillary charges.
We are candid in our communication about damage to the rooms. Excessively soiled linens and carpets, broken furniture are considered damages. Damage to furniture, linens and other property will be assessed and billed to the customer including labor costs.
We do not allow dogs and cats or other pets to stay in our rooms due to allergy concerns. If a pet is discovered in a room, we will ask you to leave the property. No refund will be given and we will charge a $500 pet cleaning fee to your credit card on file.
No smoking of anything inside any of the rooms. If you would like to smoke, you will need to move 50Ft away from the Rainbow Motel.
Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am. During this time, we ask that you respect your neighbors and keep noise to a minimum. If we have to repeatedly ask you to quiet down, we will ask you to leave the property and no refund will be given. No guests not registered to the motel are allowed on the grounds after 10 pm.
IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO CALL our office at 970-356-9672.